Continental shift pattern can meet you losing weekends regularly, the shift pattern for this role enables you to have 18 consecutive days off 4 times a year. Not bad for Continental.
My client is recruiting for a multiskilled engineers to add to reinforce their team in preparation for looming retirements. This is a permanent role working within a fast-moving environment, reporting into an enthusiastic management team who empower their engineers to succeed within their role.
Your responsibilities will include.
- Be responsible for all aspects of mechanical and electrical maintenance on site, including diagnosing and rectifying any faults. Includes work on pneumatic, hydraulics and steam systems.
- Be a first respondent in the event of any emergency situations, ensuring you arrive in a timely manner
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out in line with legislation, specifically relating to Quality, Hygiene, and safe working practises
- Maintain high housekeeping standards at all times.
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following requirements.
- HNC/HND qualification in a Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a maintenance role within a manufacturing environment.
- Paper or pulp experience is desirable
What is in it for you?
- Salary of £40,000 after probation, £38,000 beforehand
- Attractive shift pattern, 18 days off in a block 4 times a year
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Fantastic learning potential
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to have these vacancies filled as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please send over an upto date CV to email@example.com to register your interest or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.