Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, £40k Basic, Permanent Position
This role is multi-skilled maintaining electrical and mechanical equipment and machinery such as Bystronic lasers, Haas machining centres, Water Jets and Plasmas.
- Repair, Service, strip down, reinstall and commissioning of machinery
- Provide immediate support in the event of breakdowns
- Day to Day maintenance of all shop floor machinery
- Proactively work to reduce machine downtime.
- Servicing and maintenance of electrical/mechanical equipment and services in accordance with current regulations
- HNC/HND Qualification in mechanical and electrical Engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of PLC controlled machinery
- Knowledge and understanding of Bystronic laser machines
- Have worked for machine tools companies such as Trumpf, Mazak, Amada or Bystronic.
- Standard hours are 8.30am - 5.00pm, or alternatively you have the option to flexible hours to suit you. For example this could be a day shift, 6am - 2pm or 2pm - 10pm
£40000 - per annum + Company Car
25 days holidays + bank holidays
For further information, please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353, or email CV to email@example.com