We have an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical fitter to join a well-established reputable company on a permanent basis.
As a time served mechanical fitter it is essential you have worked on hydraulic and pneumatic systems and machine assembly - experience in turbine or rotating machinery would be extremely valuable.
Initially working on days for 6 months - training and familiarisation before being given the opportunity to move to a night shift - some out working will be required, which includes working oversea for short periods.
Hours of work:
Days - 8am to 4:30pm (1pm Friday finish)
In return you will be rewarded with:
- £14.22 days / £18.91 Nights
- Overtime paid at time + third after 37 hours, Time and half Saturday, Double time Sundays.
- Annual pay reviews
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days
- Potential to develop and upskill
- Occupational health and optician
- PPE and branded polo shirts provided
- Free life assurance cover up to 3 times the salary
- Auto pension enrolment after 3 months, matched contribution to 4.5%
Apply or discuss further, call Dean Carthy - Employment Solutions - 016 1839 5353