Are you a Mechanical Fitter looking for a new challenge based around the North Manchester area?
Do you want to join a well-established machine build company that is steeped in history with a reputation for excellent work?
You're in luck! We're recruiting for Fitters to join such a company on a permanent basis.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience in mechanical machine assembly with sound knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
You will be given full product training to successful candidates.
Applicants with previous experience in turbine or rotating machinery are preferred.
Standard hours on Days (Mon - Fri 37) paying £14.22 per hour with opportunities to work overtime at premium rates.
Opportunities are also available for Night shift if preferred. Night shift is paid at time and third.
- Lunchtime finish on Friday (unless working overtime)
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days
- Auto-enrolment of pension after three months, matched contribution to 4.5%
- Free life assurance cover up to 3 times the salary
- Occupational Health and Optician
- On-site parking
- PPE and branded polo shifts provided
All applicants must have served a full Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship and be able to produce certificates as proof.
Click apply, or contact Dean Carthy at Employment Solutions for further details.