Are you a time served mechanical fitter looking for a new challenge? An opportunity has become available to join a world leading machine manufacture on a permanent basis based in Rochdale.
The role will start on day's while you train paying £14.22 per hour and then once trained you will move to permanent nights paying £18.91 per hour -with opportunities to work overtime at premium rates.
Ideal candidates will have -prior experience in mechanical machine assembly with sound knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems. You will be given full product training to successful candidates.
- Applicants with previous experience in turbine or rotating machinery are preferred.
- Lunchtime finish on Friday (unless working overtime)
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days
- Auto-enrolment of pension after three months, matched contribution to 4.5%
- Free life assurance cover up to 3 times the salary
- Occupational Health and Optician
- On-site parking
- PPE and branded polo shifts provided
All applicants must have served a full Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship and be able to produce certificates as proof.
Click apply, or contact Zoe Haworth at Employment Solutions for further details.