£35,000 - £40,000 (Depending on experience)
This company, who is part of the World's largest suppliers of hydraulic equipment for commercial vehicles. We are now seeking to appoint a Mechanical Engineer to join our busy team. This is a high profile and challenging role within the business.
- Support the sales teams and external customers in defining the best possible product selection and system solution.
- Manage contract review and construction of technical files for capital equipment orders.
- Respond to email and telephone technical queries from the sales team and direct from external customers.
- Support continuous product development by providing product feedback to group applications and R&D, both from the UK team and external customers.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar or a relevant HND supported by appropriate experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience.
- Experience in vehicle engineering, vehicle manufacturing or commercial bodybuilding.
- Experience in hydraulics, pneumatics and electrics.
- Highly experienced in the generation of detailed drawings using AutoCAD.
- Ability to project manage cross functional teams.
- Ability to promote ideas, actively listen to arguments, resolve conflict and implement systems, processes and products.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good working knowledge of the ISO9001 quality system.
If you have the right skills and experience to succeed in this highly demanding role then please contact Gary ASAP on 0161 839 5353 to discuss further.