Mechanical Estimator, Permanent position, Salary dependent on experience
Great opportunity to work for a company who are one of the UK's fastest growing M&E Building Services companies. They have sites located all over the UK.
They successfully deliver multiple large scale projects in the UK, Ireland & multiple locations in Europe. This Mechanical Estimator role is joining an experienced team in a very fast paced environment. They pride themselves on being a full building services solutions provider.
* Ensure Tender folder is correctly maintained.
* Read all tender documents before an estimate is started, and ensure any discrepancies between spec / drawings / tender summary are picked up.
* Record and submit all RFI's in the correct documentation.
* Prepare estimate in line with exact tender summary provided.
* Review tender.
* List any assumptions, clarifications, VE and conditions etc.
* Submit tender and update SharePoint with all costs.
* Record details on K&M Management system.
* Follow up tender and record on SharePoint.
* Attend and participate in Departmental Company & External Meetings
* Keep up to date with industry standards.
* Develop your skills in line with agreed training plan
* Use Ireland and UK Terms and Conditions when submitting a tender.
* Attend Tender Handover Meeting when the project is Won: The Estimator who will have the in-depth knowledge of costs and allowances within the project must have the following information available for the Tender Handover Meeting:
o Tender Drawings
o Tender Specifications
o Tender Summary
o Tender Calculations
* Discuss how Estimator interpreted the project
* Quotations from Suppliers and any discussions between Estimator & Supplier
* Contract Documents
* Comply with all EHSQ policies and procedures as required.
If you would like further information, please contact Samantha on 0161 839 5353, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org