Mechanical and Electrical Fitters required!
Would you work for the world's leading electrical engineering and manufacturing firm specialising in critical power solutions?
Have you worked within an Assembly & Manufacturing Environment?
We would love to hear from you!
Our Client is the vendor of choice to big tech companies around the world, supplying businesses like Google and Facebook.
You will be:
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate the ability to work with enthusiasm as part of a growing team.
- Work efficiently and provide consistent, high-quality work whilst working to deadlines.
- Willing to learn.
The main roles and responsibilities are:
- Part build of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Use of hand tools, i.e. spanners, sockets, screwdrivers, rivet guns
- Cleaning panels ready for test and inspection
- Check build against drawings and obtain quality sign off from the quality team.
- Packaging product for dispatch
The position is a temporary role with a chance of going permanent after 26 weeks. Your working hours will be 8 am-4:30 pm Mon - Thu, Fri 8 am-3:30 pm, and the pay is £9.50-£10.50 an hour dependent on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that invests in its resources, machinery, facilities, and innovation and, most importantly, invests in its people.
Hit apply now to send an up to date CV to Monika Siemienczuk at Employment Solutions.