We are currently recruiting for several Mechanical/ Electrical Fitters and General fitters in the Blackburn area.
You will be joining one of the top manufacturers of critical power solutions in the world.
We are looking for Self-motivated people that are able to demonstrate the ability to work with enthusiasm as part of a growing team, the working environment is very bright, clean and tidy.
The main roles and responsibilities are:
- Part building of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Have experience using hand tools, i.e. spanners, sockets, screwdrivers, rivet guns
- Cleaning panels ready for test and inspection
- Check build against drawings and obtain quality sign off from the quality team.
- Packaging product for dispatch
Your working hours will be 8 am-4:30 pm Mon - Thu, Fri 8 am- 1pm
Pay rate will be dependant on experience and skills with hand tool's.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that invests in its resources, machinery, facilities, and innovation and, most importantly, invests in its people.
Hit apply now to send an up to date CV to Zoe Haworth at Employment Solutions email@example.com or call 01618395353