|Location: Rossendale, Lancashire||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Chris Taylor|
Mechanical Design/Project Engineer
Are you a design engineer who wants more client interaction? Do you feel confident working with customers, listening to proposals and challenging ideas to ensure the most efficient end product? Do you feel ready for more than just a design role? If so, read on and apply for the role advertised.
Having worked closely with our client supporting their continued growth and success, we are looking for an additional project engineer who is looking to work alongside their impressive customer base.
As a manufacturer of specialist powder handling equipment used in various industries including food, pharmaceutical and construction industries you will be working on bespoke products and larger projects, enjoying a strong reputation particularly within the snack food industry worldwide.
- Daily use of SolidWorks 3D CAD software to design bespoke systems
- Bespoke systems include; material handling, vacuum conveying, rotating and feeding machinery
- Detailed design drawings for external manufacturing and fabrication including precision machined components focusing on tolerances and surface finishes
- Design calculations for air flow, system loading and pressure drops
- Reverse Engineering
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and suppliers on system design
- Site visits and surveys during project start up