|Location: Burnley, Lancashire||Salary: £35000.00 - £36000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Mark Dorey|
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for a new role in a growing Manufacturing Business?
Seeking a position outside of a city Centre in the outskirts of Burnley?
Are you looking to have a varied role with a focus on 3D Design using Solidworks?
Due to continuing growth, a position has arisen for a focused, driven project design engineer who is able to work off their own initiative. This is a superb opportunity for someone who wants to take a step into an expanding company that will allow you to develop and play a key role in the highly technical design and manufacturing team.
Working in the Rebuild & Retrofit department, the projects will vary in size and complexity working across many industry sectors including, aerospace, automotive and defence. The type of projects normally undertaken are as follows:
- Conventional electrical/electronic retrofits
- Mechanical refurbishments focusing on large, heavy duty or specialist machinery
- Redesign and replacement of axis drive systems converting to profiled guideway systems
- Specialist design of high precision systems
- Specialist design of systems working within volatile environments within the Nuclear Industry
- Client production capability assessments and improvements
- Research and development of the simulation of CNC machine tool errors
- Research and development of a new contract model and associated sensor technology for CNC and complex machinery
- Other academic research collaboration projects
If this is something that would interest you, get in touch today on 07909 906 061 or firstname.lastname@example.org