Learning from experts in the industry is the best way to personally grow. Knowing what has worked in the past, and learning from other people's mistakes and successes, whilst growing your own knowledge base and experience is a great way to move your career forward and develop skills that no course can teach you.
Due to a recent acquisition, our client are looking to steadily grow their business over the coming years, and are looking for a design engineer who is eager to learn to join the company in a capacity that will develop quickly. They are specialists in MEP in the North West who are looking to expand, not just in terms of location, but also products - with a new focus on alternate fuel for vehicles.
Working closely with the technical director, your path over the next few years will see you learning and developing under his wing, and as the department grows and he begins to take a sideways step, the prospects are in your hands.
Your day to day will include:
- Design Engineering with AutoCAD for 2D design
- Constant communication with customers to ensure projects are as expected
- Seeing development opportunities in the projects you're working on and bringing them to the client's attention.
- Estimating mechanical projects
- Travel is about 20% of the workload with 80% based in the office.
In return you'll receive a salary of around £30k-£35k depending on experience, 5% employer pension contributions and 24 days holidays + Bank Holidays.
So if you're looking for personal growth, and a clear career path to the top, get in touch today with Mark Dorey on email@example.com