We are looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist to join one of the UK's leading manufacturing businesses based in the North West of England. To be successful you will be an experienced, degree educated marketing specialist with a proven track record of marketing capital goods with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Working with the Sales teams to generate sales opportunities that create value for the customer and the company on a long-term trustful relationship.
- Ensure that the sales objectives established by the Group are reached by maximising the proceeds and the profitability of all Group products
- Promote a positive corporate culture and attitude.
Area of responsibility/ main activities
- Coordinate all Marketing activities within the group
- Develop and implement Marketing strategies for all Group products according to the Sales and Marketing guidelines and Sales structure, "from a Single machine to an entire System"
- Lead Forecast and Budget process for Group Marketing budget
- Communicate and inform the local Marketing staff according to the Marketing activities
- Independent preparation and implementation of marketing campaigns and relevant projects for the strengthening of the Company brand internationally and across locations.
- Development, coordination, planning and creation of brochures, company magazine and other print media for external communication as well as the coordination with the graphic design and the print shop.
- Planning and implementation of the Company's trade fair activities, in particular in Germany, as well as coordination of international trade fairs with the responsible locations.
- Organisation and execution of in-house events (e.g. customer days / in-house exhibitions etc.)
- Ensure effective communication and cooperation with the relevant business units and departments within the Group