|Location: Lancashire, England||Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Sector: IT||Type: Contract|
|Contact: John Stead|
Major Incident Manager - 3 months initially
You will be responsible for developing and providing a leading role across core clients for Major Incident whilst ensuring the processes are updated and maintained as the single source of truth in relation to the standard operating model.
You must be able to demonstrate an analytical approach and skill set to help deliver opportunities for continuous improvement.
How will you spend your days?
Working in the Service Management team; this role is responsible for providing cross team support for the current ITIL process across our business, ensuring that the IT department can demonstrate well managed, compliant and repeatable service delivery. As our Major Incident Manager, you will liaise with all resolution groups to ensure swift resolution of issues within SLA/OLA targets
- Development of the ITIL process and associated methods/techniques
- Undertaking day to day processes within Service management for Major Incidents
- Inputting into action plans to achieve the overall objectives of the standard operating model and its deliverable.
- Ensuring the correct level of governance and training is in place for all technical towers and Service Desks.
- Providing regular reports on performance, including monthly/weekly KPI's, management reports and ad-hoc reports.
- Provide cover for other ITIL support areas
How will you stand out?
You will have the following background and experience:
- A broad understanding of the technologies and processes needed.
- Experience within a service framework including SLA, KPI and OLA management is essential
- Have a process driven, structured and analytical approach
- Technical expertise and the ability to apply functional knowledge to complex and diverse situations
- Experience of working within an ITIL based service delivery model.
- Ability to engage, build and sustain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all activities deliver value
- Knowledge of managing performance with internal delivery teams within a service framework, including SLA, KPI and SOM Deliverables
If you have the above skills and experience click apply now, alternately send me a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks