Is job security a priority? How does joining a growing company sound? Security is certainly something this opportunity offers, coupled with some fantastic progression opportunity and a low labour turnover for peace of mind. Based between Sale and Urmston, does this sound like the opportunity for you? If so, carry on reading.
My client is looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a strong electrical background to join a growing team, April 2022 marked the end of the company's best year to date hence the need to upsize. My client's aim is to minimise occurrence of breakdowns, performing routine Maintenance and carrying out routine organised repairs are at the forefront of responsibility to improve the reliability and decrease downtime.
They are looking for an electrically biased, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to complement and improve their current team. Your roles and responsibilities are including but not limited to;
- Carrying out maintenance activities including; Preparing and carrying out preventative maintenance schedules, dealing with emergency breakdowns, proactively suggesting improvements, general maintenance and being the point of contact for out of hours support for urgent breakdowns/repairs
- Fault finding
- Providing service repairs to customer where necessary
- Ensuring that company and manufacturing practises are adhered to
The ideal candidate must have the following;
- Apprentice qualified or equivalent
- Must be able to read electrical drawings
- Experience working as a multiskilled/maintenance engineer
- Experience with Heat sealing packaging is highly desirable
- Other desirable experience includes; PLC'S (Alan Bradley/Mitsubishi), overhead cranes and lifting systems, Arc welding, Use of machine tools (lathes/Milling Machines)
What is in it for you?
- £35,000 Salary
- Great shift, Monday to Friday 8am-5pm (4.10pm finish on Friday)
- Fantastic bones Scheme: 5% Personal bonus (£1750) + 5% Company Bones (£1750) - very achievable
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to arrange interviews for the week commencing 30th May. To submit yourself forward for this application, please send over your most upto date CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.