|Location: Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester||Salary: Up to £36000 per annum + Bonus,Pension,24 Days + BH|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Conor Hayes|
Is work life balance your motivating factor? Working with the wire production industry, this role offers the opportunity to work a Monday to Friday days role, with an early Friday finish. Working for a family run business, you will feel valued in enjoyable, friendly, family like atmosphere.
This vacancy is to replace a current member of staff who is moving on. Give the low turnover of staff, this offers a rare opportunity to join this growing company.
Your day-to-day responsibility will consist of.
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance schedule to ensure that out put is maximised by reducing the downtime within the production hall.
- Carry out root cause analysis to fault find and diagnose any faults, ensuring corrective action is carried out to rectify the fault.
- Following worksheet to ensure all work requested by operational management is carried out.
- Assisting with installation of new machinery, ensuring all electrical aspects of the installation is carried out.
What is required to be considered.
- Electrically biased
- Minimum of 2 years within a production environment
- 17th/18th edition
- Time served apprenticeship within industrial electrical installation or maintenance - Highly desirable
What is on offer.
- £36,000 salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Matched pension of upto 6%
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to have these vacancies filled as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please send over an upto date CV to email@example.com to register your interest or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.