Are you interested in joining a company who have huge growth plans over the next couple of years?
100% increase in staff - 50% increase to turnover & expanding operations in neighbouring facilities!
Specialising in machinery manufacturing they have a new fabrication area to complement the current engineering/ assembly facilities. They are on the hunt for a talented, pro active Lead Mechanical Fitter to aid in growing their already established global reputation!
* Your role will be predominantly hands on - reading engineering drawings, assembling mainframe and subframe machine sections.
* Bench fitting, drilling, tapping and marking out.
* You will also be required to motivate and drive a small team of workshop engineers.
* Displaying pride in your work and ensure finished products are built to the highest quality.
* Supporting colleagues as workload requires
* Liaising with seniors regarding projects plans, weekly meetings etc
In return you'll receive a competitive salary of £35k depending on experience
25 days holiday, increasing to 27 days holiday after 5 years' service
The opportunity to work with a company who are also proactive and want to really forge ahead in the industry.
To discuss this role in further detail please contact Neil at Employment Solutions - 0161 8395353 or Neil@emp-sol.com
Lead Mechanical Fitter
|Job Title:||Lead Mechanical Fitter|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Neil Davies|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2022 11:48|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bury, Greater Manchester
£12.00 - £13.50 per hour
Trafford Park, Greater Manchester
Up to £14.50 per hour + Paye, Umbrella or Ltd
Heywood, Greater Manchester
Up to £20748.00 per annum
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Electrical Fitter / Machine Wirer
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Up to £27359.00 per annum + + Overtime + Benefits + free parking