|Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Sector: IT||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: John Stead|
Ideally you will have a desire to learn new technologies, as this is a big part of the business, continuously innovating and improving the business offering to clients.
Strong experience of working with the following tech stack would be perfect:
- MVC + frontend frameworks
- SCSS or other pre-processors
- Task runners + build tools (eg. Gulp/Grunt/Webpack)
- Working on large scale frontend applications)
It would also be nice for the candidate to have experience of:
- Git Flow
- esnext code
- Handlebars or similar templating
- Writing tested code + testing frameworks (eg. Jasmine/Mocha/Qunit)
As far as benefits go there are some real perks on offer here including, opportunities to work from home and flexible working hours, half day Fridays, employer matched pension scheme, relaxed dress code and working atmosphere, 32 days holiday including banks and so much more!!
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to learn more about this opportunity click apply now - alternately send a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks.