Java Content Developer - Contract - North Manchester based with remote working available
Ever wanted to create epic content which gets delivered to hundreds of thousands of people every day?
Working alongside some of the most creative and dedicated developers in the world, you'll be working on pushing the limits of Minecraft to deliver high quality, fun to play, experiences and games for everyone to enjoy.
- You will be working on both Java and Bedrock servers.
- Creating and releasing new cosmetic content.
- Configuration and release of new maps.
- Seasonal content production (including seasonal games).
- Game maintenance and content refreshes.
- Fast paced, innovation focussed work environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Get your content out in front of millions of players quickly!
- Never stop being creative! We want you to take creative ownership of what you bring to the table!
- Strong knowledge of Java.
- Maths and vector skills.
- Previous Minecraft server development experience.
- Good knowledge of CraftBukkit/Spigot.
- Level 6 or above on CubeCraft (so you know what we already do).
- Able to hook into packets and NMS code.
- Previous experience working within a team.
- Previous experience at semi large Minecraft server.
- Blockbench experience.
If you have the above skills and experience and are keen to learn more about this opportunity click apply now, alternately send a copy of your CV to email@example.com - Thanks.