International Sales Manager: Europe & Africa
Our client is a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of audio broadcast mixing equipment are looking for an International Sales Manager.
The generation and bringing to the Company of new business accounts and the development to the optimum level, of existing accounts.
The consistent and regular management of key customers and system integrators to ensure the Company maintains a high level of effort and attention in the designated territory.
To achieve your annual Sales target through:
- The planning and implementation of a working pattern and contact schedule for your territory.
- The identification of all additional business opportunities through existing customer accounts.
- The identification and generation of new business accounts and revenue.
- Ensuring the maintenance of an accurate, comprehensive and up to date database of all prospective/existing customers in your territory.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge, understanding & communication of the company's products; features, modules, limitations, design requests (SDR's) design/development plans, timescales, application, competition, market needs, tendencies/trends.
- Flexibility of hours/out of hours working as required.
- Ability to travel and be away from the office and home for long periods as and when required.
- Previous sales experience selling professional audio or video equipment. Previous experience of selling to Senior Managers/Directors of major accounts.
- Previous experience of dealing with and controlling system integrators and distributors.
- Pro-Audio and Broadcast experience preferred