|Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: £24000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + bonus|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Chris Taylor|
Internal Sales Engineer
If you are interested in working for a global service provider in the area of process automation who design and develop products for operators out in the field, then read on.
We are currently looking for an Internal Sales Engineer responsible for:
- Incoming customer enquiries by telephone and email
- Prequalify customers' technical and commercial requirements
- Producing clear and accurate quotations
- Following up open opportunities with customers to negotiate quotation and close sale
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with Product Specialists and Industry Managers
- Identify cross-selling opportunities
- Work to the company Quality Assurance Procedures
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally you will be educated to Degree level - technical degree or equivalent relevant industry qualification. You must have English Language and Maths GCSE for this role.
- Previous work experience in the process industry or with instrumentation is essential or alternatively commercial sales experience.
- Up to 12 months on the job training within the sales process
If this role is of interest please don't hesitate to get in touch.