Employment Solutions are proud to be working with one of UK's leading manufacturers of specialist products within the FMCG market.
Our client is looking to add to their internal sales team and require someone to provide support for the day to day management of the sales functions of the company and wider group.
The successful candidate will receive full training to ensure they are able to develop their skills and become a key part of the sales team. The individual will need to have a strong customer service focus, a high degree of computer literacy and good written communication skills.
This is an entry-level position, and as a result more emphasis will be placed on ability and attitude than purely on academic qualifications or experience. Ideally you will be degree educated in a business or commercially related discipline.
The role will involve assisting the Sales and Marketing team in matters which would typically include:
- Ensuring that the company CRM system is well maintained and up to date
- Acting as a liaison between the Sales Department and other functions
- Handling incoming enquiries
- Communicating with customers in the Sales Manager's absence.
- Working with the Sales Manager to handle complex enquiries.
- Working under time pressure and respond promptly and accurately to customer enquiries
- Co-operating with internal and external stakeholders in the development and commercialisation of new opportunities
- Maintaining the company's website and other media-based communication channels
Although the position is predominantly based at the company's facility in the Bury/Rochdale area, the successful candidate may be required to travel both domestically and internationally at times. A competitive remuneration package will be offered in line with experience and qualifications.