We are currently recruiting for an Instrumentation Engineer for a 12-month contract working with a company that constructs and commissions hi-tech facilities in Cheshire. There are excellent travel links for this role with the site being based just off the M56 in Daresbury.
The role is paying £42 - £45 per hour (ltd) and to be considered you will need to come from a background in biotech or pharma.
Some of the skills that will be required for the role are;
- Create instrumentation specifications and datasheets
- Generation of I/O list and instrument index
- Loop drawings in AutoCAD
- ATEX compliance
- Motor wiring schematics
- E & I Scope of work documentation and all related drawings
- Tender negotiation, cost estimates
- PLC Panel design, FAT, safety interlocks, emergency shutdown systems, fire alarm interfaces
- Writing commissioning/test documentation
- Supervision and coordination of the E & I contractors
- Reviewing system integrator/automation documentation
- Cable block diagrams
To apply, please get in touch with Mark Dorey at Employment Solutions.