HR Officer, Permanent position, £26,500k Basic
Standard day shift - 40 hours a week - Need to be flexible
Fantastic opportunity to join a well established Company who specialise in Manufacturing components for Commercial vehicles.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment as a HR Advisor
- Previous experience of operating payroll desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in order to explain HR and payroll processes to a
- wide range of people
- Be thorough and demonstrate confidence in implementation of HR requirements
- Strong people persuasion, empathy and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand and analysis complex information and present it simply and accurately
- Attention to detail and highly organised, with ability to progress a number of activities concurrently
- Excellent IT skills including Excel and reporting
- Flexible approach to work, as additional hours and meeting night shift will be required
Overall summary of the position is to provide support and advice to Operational Management on the full spectrum of operational HR matters in a unionised production environment, taking the lead on all site day-to-day operational matters, supporting the HR Manager in wider HR issues and acting as cover for Payroll.
For further information, please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions 0161 839 5353, or email your upto date CV to email@example.com