|Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Mark Dorey|
Are you a HR Manager looking to work with a leader in the Engineering Sector?
Would you like to make a real difference to a company with large recruitment prospects?
How about a firm that works in over 40 countries across the Globe?
We are currently working exclusively with a client who need a HR Manager to develop and and implement HR Initiatives.
* Leading the organisation's HR programme, including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits
* Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning and employee risk management
* Developing company wellbeing, health and counselling policies
* Leading the analysis of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture
* Creating and managing the HR department's annual budget
* Taking oversight of the company's culture
The successful candidate will be degree qualified and hold a relevant professional certificate, such as CIPD.
If this role is of interest, please contact Mark Dorey on email@example.com or 07909 906 061.