Are you a HR Manager looking to work with a leader in the Engineering Sector?
Would you like to make a real difference to a company with large recruitment prospects?
How about a firm that works in over 40 countries across the Globe?
We are currently working exclusively with a client who need a HR Manager to develop and and implement HR Initiatives.
* Leading the organisation's HR programme, including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits
* Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning and employee risk management
* Developing company wellbeing, health and counselling policies
* Leading the analysis of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture
* Creating and managing the HR department's annual budget
* Taking oversight of the company's culture
The successful candidate will be degree qualified and hold a relevant professional certificate, such as CIPD.
If this role is of interest, please contact Mark Dorey on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07909 906 061.
|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Location:||Stockport, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Mark Dorey|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 12:49|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's