I am working exclusively with a International Engineering business in Bury who are looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to support the HR Director with on a number of HR projects, recruitment, complex ER issues and L&D activities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established business where there is a big focus on training and development of their staff and promoting change within a business.
The day-to-day role is to include:
- To lead all recruitment activity and proactively partner with internal stakeholders to ensure or talent acquisition activities are completed in a timely manner
- To network and build relationships with recruitment suppliers to provide a seamless process for all stakeholders
- To assist them in the specification, advertising, recruitment and selection of employees in conjunction with line managers
- Issue and maintain records of employment offers, Contracts of Employment and related new start correspondence
- Propose and introduce HR metrics to ensure delivery in all areas are achieved
- Maintain records and statistics of appropriate HR data
- Payroll processing
- To assist the HR Director in organisational changes to improve business performance
- Complete various end of month reports
- Identify training needs of individuals and assist in those needs being actioned
The candidate will have the following experience: -
- To have worked in a Manufacturing / Engineering environment
- To ideally be CIPD qualified however they will consider candidates who are working towards this
- Proven experience in a similar role
They are looking to offer the following: -
- salary £40,000 £50,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension 3% Employers 7%
- Flexible working policy
My clients is looking to get someone started asap and I am looking at holding interviews asap, if you would like more information or to apply please submit your CV today.