Group Leader / Manager - Competitive salary
The optimist sees the glass half full. The pessimist sees the glass half empty. The chemist sees the glass completely full, half with liquid and half with air. Which one are you? If you consider yourself to be a positive scientist we want to hear from you.
Are you a people person who loves being the backbone of a successful team?
Are you more likely to subscribe to The New Scientist rather than National Geographic?
Are you excited for "Tomorrows World" to return to our screens?
If so, read on and apply.
We are looking to recruit strong team leaders with an educational background in science or engineering. You may have stepped away from research and development but it is evident that science still makes your ions glow.
The successful candidate will -
- Identify individual strengths and use these to get the best out of their teams' performance?
- Have a reputation for driving and managing staff development
- Approach and diffuse confrontation in a manner that will result in a positive outcome
- Be confident wearing numerous hats and be as happy balancing resource management as well as managing costings across projects
- Consider time, cost and quality as the three measurable factors of a successful project.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience -
- A degree or equivalent in an engineering or science discipline.
- Exposure to a research and development environment
- Proven people management.
So, without further ado, if this is an opportunity of interest, please do call me on 0161 839 5353 or submit your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why are chemists great for solving problems? They have all the solutions!