Are you an experienced Director within highly regulated Manufacturing & Engineering sectors?
Do you have strong Commercial & Procurement knowledge?
Continuous Growth, Company Acquisitions, Investment and Development of new and existing sites!
As the Group Commercial you will report into the Group Managing Director, and you will oversee 2 sites in Burnley that Manufacture for large OEM's within Automotive, Aerospace and Defence companies.
The perfect time to join and put your stamp on things!
You will have a strong presence within the groups Procurement and Sales activities, helping to identify and develop business opportunities and the profitable management of projects and contracts, from inception to completion.
You will be responsible for:
- Holding a Senior Board level position and holding some delegation authorities alongside the MD's.
- Top-level contract management and negotiation.
- Lead procurement teams with strategic sourcing for new and existing contracts.
- Communication and negotiation with clients and suppliers.
- Build key relationships and identify business opportunities utilising your network connections and market knowledge.
- Deputise the Group MD.
- Present to the board on Business Contracts and Programme performance.
Skills and Experience:
Proven experience at Director / Board level within relevant highly regulated Manufacturing or Engineering discipline
Commercial Director or Senior Supply Chain / Procurement experience
Degree level in relevant discipline
Strong contract experience
Strong industry networks
Location - Burnley
Salary - £85k - £100k (dependent on experience) + Company Car or Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension + 33 days holiday
Permanent - 0745am - 1700pm (Mon-Thurs), 0745am - 1300pm (Fri) - typical weekly hours with flexibility expected at board level
APPLY NOW! Feel free to contact Jacob on 0161 839 5353 or Jacob@emp-sol.com