We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to join the service & maintenance of a rapidly expanding engineering company.
As a company they service clients across the UK. You will be carrying out the servicing & maintenance in/around the M4 Corridor & further.
As a qualified Gas Service Engineer, you will be required to:
Respond to service calls; testing, servicing & repairing a wide variety of equipment through fault finding techniques.
Offering advice and technical support to customers when required & reporting back to the Service Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- NVQ's level 2 & 3 or equivalent
- N Gas Safety
- Installation skills required
- Service, maintenance & electrical experience preferable
- Working with a range of commercial plant & pipework
- Excellent communication skills
In return you will be offered the following:
- Salary ranging from £34k - £36k
- 40 hours per week with overtime readily available
- Company vehicle & mobile phone/ tablet
- Paid from door to door
- Attendance bonuses for contracted hours (50p per hour)
To apply for the role please contact Lewis Burke - 0161 8395353 or send a CV - firstname.lastname@example.org