Front End Developer - Manchester - Perm
My Northern Quarter based client is currently looking to recruit a couple of Front End Developers on a perm basis.
If you have experience of working in an agile, fast paced agency environment, managing multiple projects and are comfortable with a very cute office dog the this is the place for you!
Knowledge of CMS platforms such as WordPress and Pimcore would be great as well, and a knowledge of working with REST API's.
Other skills and experience needed include;
- Collaborate with team members across the company to create the best possible products
- Demonstrate a keen passion to push new ideas to the wider team, have a great idea for a future project? Let it be heard
- Produce rapid prototypes under deadlines for a project
- Deliver responsive, intuitive interfaces and performance-optimised experiences on time, and on budget
- Work alongside your fellow development team to deliver robust front-end platforms and best practice to ensure that consistency and quality are delivered at all times
- Working with the Client Services team to specify front-end solutions, with some customer facing responsibilities, in both pre-sales activities and the delivery of projects
- You will participate in daily stand-up meetings to plan in resource in advance of planned work streams
Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of modern cross-browser (HTML5, ES6/7 and CSS3/4)
- Experience or knowledge of component-based build practices
- Experienced in responsive build practices and techniques
- Experience working with at least one of latest JS libraries and tendencies (React.js, Vue.js)
- Experience working with Git flows
- Experience working within agile environments including Scrum / Kanban
- Knowledge of CMS platforms (WordPress, Pimcore, Headless CMS)
- Experience working with REST API's
- Willingness to work with the latest animation libraries (anime.js, GSAP etc.)
- Previous experience working in an agency or similar environment.
If you have the above skills and experience click apply now, alternately send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks.