Front End Developer - Burnley based - Flexible working on location & hours plus excellent benefits package
My client need more development power! Due to company and client growth, they're looking for a well-rounded, commercially astute, ambitious front end developer that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to their creative and development team. Intrigued?
They're looking for someone who will be a key member of their team, who can contribute to and be a positive influence for their clients and their projects. They develop all of their own websites and applications in-house so you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology and learn from our growing development team.
If you share their enthusiasm for front end development this role is for you! They're a growing company with big ambitions, so if you want to shape your career with our talented team, keep reading!
(This isn't an entry-level role, experience is required).
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Work along side the creative director, creative team and development team, coding stunning and pixel perfect front end designs, with the latest technology and animations.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable code.
- Communicate effectively with the account managers and clients on the deliverables and timelines of a project.
- Contribute to the delivery of projects within your team.
- Be an integral part of developing the department and the culture of our agency.
Technical Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with Vue.js
- Strong HTML, CSS, SASS, LESS
- Strong WordPress skinning
- Good JS skills
- Ability to manage client and account manager expectations and deliverables
- Ability to work to sprints agreed with production team/Technical Director
- Ability to convert designs into clean markup
Bonus skills but not essential
- GreenSock and other animation libraries
- Experience with Tailwind, Bootstrap and Blade Templates
- Experience with the commandline
- Familiar with DevOps workflows
- COMPETITIVE SALARY - WITH YEARLY REVIEW
- FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION
- 28 DAYS HOLIDAY (INC. BANK HOLIDAYS)
- ADDITIONAL BIRTHDAY HOLIDAY
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AND THE POSSIBILITY OF WORKING FROM HOME
- PENSION SCHEME
- TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT BUDGET
- REGULAR MEETINGS ABOUT COMPANY CULTURE
If you have the above skills and experience click apply now, alternately send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks.