Financial Assistant, Permanent position, Full time, upto £23,000(Dependent on experience)
Working hours are Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company who specialise in manufacturing products witin the plastics industry. You will work closely with the Senior Management Team and you will be responsible for processing a variety of finance tasks to support the business.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- General office duties.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers.
- Processing documents on Sage
- Process customer orders and organise deliveries to client sites.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment etc.
- Provide administration support to the Senior Management Team.
- Responsible for producing accurate and timely weekly and monthly reports for Senior Management.
Key skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Sage experience is essential
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proven administration experience.
- The ability to thrive under pressure.
- Self-motivated, can manage own workload and use their own initiative.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt.
- Dress down Fridays.
- Employee of the month scheme.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Closed between Christmas and New Year.
- Company events
- Company pension
If you would like further information, please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353, or email your upto date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org