Field Service Engineers require a broad range of technical skills. Is your skillset broad? This role offers the chance to join one of the UK’s market-leading suppliers of waste management machinery. Offering security, a varied workload, and the opportunity to be out on the road, if this sounds appetising, keep on reading. Covering the Midlands region, the ideal candidate will be based within the Midlands.
This vacancy has come about as the company looks to expand; they are aiming to reduce the workload of their current engineers to make recent growth more manageable for the team.
The day-to-day responsibilities consist of.
- Installation and commission of bespoke machinery to clients, including training of staff to ensure safe operation of machinery.
- Servicing of waste handling systems, ensure all faults, both electrically and mechanically, are rectified. This will involve fault finding and identifying any area where corrective action is needed.
- Using the interactive system to ensure that all work, repairs, and inventory are documented
- Complete regular checks on vehicles and tools to ensure safe operation at all times. Follow further health and safety regulation are also adhered to.
To be considered, you must meet the following requirements.
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Be able to read schematic drawings
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an engineering role
- Pass a DBS clearance and CSCS certification
- 17/18th edition desirable
What is in it for you?
- £14.50 per hour 39hr week, Overtime 820 hours a week paid at 1.5 times
- Excellent training opportunities – e.g. PLC training
- 20 days holiday plus 8 banks, increase 1 day per year until at 25 days
- Company van, fuel card, premier inn car, tablet, mobile phone, pension
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to have these vacancies filled as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please send over an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.