Field Service Engineers - Do you want to travel around the world?
We have an excellent role & company that offers you to work around the world working for a globally recognised leading company in their field.
We are looking for an electrically biased Field Service Engineer with experience working with capital equipment;
You will have a competitive salary with great benefits.
You have the opportunity to see the world, if there is no deployment or planned work, you can sit at home, put your feet up and continue getting paid.
Your role will be to commssion& implement Manufacturing machines all over the world, service them and offer support to clients on an on-going basis.
* Must be time served with a qualification in an appropriate engineering discipline, familiar with Siemens S7 and or Allen Bradley/Mitsubishi control systems and have field service experience.
* Experience in the commissioning and servicing of capital equipment
* Working knowledge of Hydraulic Operations and Systems, Electrical Drive systems and plc controls.
* Able to read and understand electrical and hydraulic/pneumatic schematic drawings
* A highly self-disciplined technician who will be able to travel extensively and spend extended periods of time away from home.
If you have a background in engineering and experience of field service within a capital equipment manufacturer, are based in the North West and health & safety is part of your everyday life get in touch by clicking apply or forwarding your CV to email@example.com