Position: Field Service Engineer - Electrical / PLC
Reports to: Field Service Manager / Customer Service Division Manager
Field service Engineers - are you consdiering looking for other work? Do you want to travel the world and also have time at home & call this work?
We have a role that offers both of the above working for a globally recognised leading company in their field.
We are looking for an Electrically biased Field Service Engineer with experience working with Capital Equipment;
You will have a competitive salary with great benefits.
You have the opportunity to see the world, if there is no deployment or planned work, you can sit at home, put your feet up and continue getting paid.
Your role will be to support & implement Manufacturing machines all over the world, commssion them, service them and offer support to clients on an on-going basis.
If you have a background in Engineering, experience of Engineering Field Service within a Capital Equipment manufacturer, are based in the North West and health & safety is part of your everyday life...
* Must be time served with appropriate qualification in appropriate engineering discipline, familiar with Siemens S7 and or Allen Bradley/Mitsubishi control systems and have field service experience.
* Experience in the commissioning and servicing of capital equipment
* Working knowledge of Hydraulic Operations and Systems, Electrical Drive systems and plc controls.
* Able to read and understand electrical and hydraulic / pneumatic schematic drawings
* A highly self disciplined technician who will be able to travel extensively and spend extended periods of time away from home.
Other key requirements & further details on request.
Click apply or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
OTE:£55,000 Inc other benefits.