Position: Field Service Engineer - Electrical
We have an excellent role working for a market leader in their field. The role will allow you work around the world from India, Russia, South Africa and Europe. If the thought of travelling the world and working with multi-million pound equipment is what you are looking for please read on.
We are looking for an Electrically biased Field Service Engineer with experience working with Capital Equipment, large machines and PLC's.
The role will be balanced between working abroad and working from home/site and may require working away for up to 6 weeks on bigger projects. You will have a competitive salary with great benefits and all the required training.
Your role will be to commission, implement and service capital / manufacturing machines all over the world, offer support to clients on an on-going basis as part of a larger team. Working closely with the commissioning manager and customer service team.
If you have a background in Engineering, experience of Engineering Field Service within a Capital Equipment manufacturer, machine-based experience, are based in the North West and health & safety is part of your everyday life get in touch.
Experience and attributes:
- Must be time served (NVQ level 3) with appropriate qualification in appropriate engineering discipline. Electrical qualifications are essential
- Familiar with Siemens S7 and or Allen Bradley/Mitsubishi control systems
- Experience in the commissioning and servicing of capital equipment in a customer facing role
- International Field service experience is essential
- Working knowledge of Hydraulic Operations and Systems, Electrical Drive systems and plc controls.
- Able to read and understand electrical and hydraulic / pneumatic schematic drawings
- A highly self disciplined technician who will be able to travel extensively and spend extended periods of time away from home.
Other key requirements & further details on request.
Click apply or forward your CV to email@example.com
Very competitive salary: Inc other benefits, Travel pay and great company pension scheme.