|Location: Rochdale, Greater Manchester||Salary: £15.11 - £15.86 per hour|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Neil Davies|
A new exciting opportunity for a skilled fabricator has become available to join my client located around the Rochdale area, My client has a world wide reputation as a manufacturer of high quality process systems for the food industry.
37 hours per week - regular overtime available
Monday to Thursday 7:30am till 4pm with an early finish on Friday.
Pay- £15.11 raising to £15.86
The Ideal Candidate-
- will need a level 3 or city and guilds qualification in mechanical manufacturing engineering or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Be Punctual and Reliable
The role involves-
- carrying out stainless steel sheet metal, fabrication and welding.
- following engineering drawings regarding Quality and specifications required.
- Experience in the fabrication of process equipment, vessels, platforms, pipework and specialist structures would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Welding using TIG.
- Typical material gauges 1.5mm to 10mm stainless steel
This is an exciting time to join the company.
To find out more about the role please call 01618395353 and ask for Zoe or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org