Employment Solutions are currently working with one of the UK's leading manufacturers and suppliers to the construction industry with multiple sites across the country.
We are looking for an experienced Estimator to join our multi-disciplined team. As a member of the estimating department, you will be working closely with the sales, contracts, engineering and production teams. The role predominantly involves the scoping, quantification and pricing of a range of solutions.
- Thoroughly understanding projects and working closely with the engineering teams to ensure clients are offered the best solutions
- Costing labour, plant and materials.
- Liaising with external subcontractors and suppliers.
- Liaising with internal departments, architects, engineers and clients.
- Travel between locations to attend client meetings.
- Previous experience of estimating in construction industry.
- Experienced in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to identify opportunities for other divisions within the business.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and be able to manage multiple tenders concurrently.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Show good initiative and enthusiasm.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A Construction related Qualification.
- Knowledge of using Auto CAD software would be desirable.