We have a new exciting Oppotunity for an Engineers Assistant to join our client based in Nelson on a perrmenant basis, Our client are leading supplier's of Precision Tooling and currently rebuilding there workforce so it's defiantly an exciting time to join and grow with the company.
The position is for 37hrs working from 7:30am until 3:30pm (Mon to Fri) and 7:30am until 3:00pm on Friday.
A clean driving licence is essential as deliveries and collections are required with the role.
General duties include:
- Cleaning of factory all aspects of the shop floor, this will involve cleaning of oils and swarf.
- Cleaning of offices, toilets and canteen.
- Polishing various metal components as required.
- Sawing metal stock to order.
- Working with oils and coolant to supply to machinery during maintenance checks.
- Various aspects of health and safety as required, this includes fire alarm drills and checks.
- Any other work as required.
- Experience with fork lift trucks an advantage but not essential.
If you are relaible and hard working and think this role is for you please send CV to Zoe@emp-sol.com or call 01618395353