Do you want to get involved in a large capital investment project? With a large project scheduled for November this role offers the opportunity to work within a machine intensive environment with the promise of an exciting project to look forward to in the near future. This role will certainly present the challenge to keep your interests invested in the role.
My client is head hunting an electrically biased engineering to increase the headcount in their department following 2 retirements, this is a nights-based role which will start off with a period of 3 months where you will be working days until you are upto speed.
Your responsibilities include;
- Be responsible for Maintenance, fault finding and repair of all the machinery and plant equipment.
- Carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance to ensure that downtime is minimised.
- Ensure that correct documentation is completed at all times.
- Be responsible for the testing of all safety equipment on site, action any improvement actions. Including testing of fire pumps.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria;
- Be qualified to a minimum of HND/HNC in Electrical Installation/Maintenance or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience within a maintenance engineering role within a manufacturing environment
- Experience fault finding within PLC systems
What is in it for you?
- Hourly rate of £19.25 (£40,040 salary), during the first 3 month you will be paid the day rate of £17.50
- 25 days annual leave
- Additional benefits
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to have these vacancies filled as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please send over an upto date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.