|Location: Accrington, Lancashire||Salary: £17 - £20 per hour + + overtime + excellent benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Conor Hayes|
This vacancy offers the chance to join a market leading UK based business who are at the forefront of automated technology within their industry. Working in a futuristics environment, the role is a Monday to Friday days role with plenty of opportunity for additional earning with overtime available. A very cash rich organisation, you can be part of the next generation of automation upgrade projects planned over the coming years, with fantastic manufacture vocational training course and a promote from within cultures this role really does come with unrivalled opportunity.
We are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to complement the current growing maintenance team. The roles and responsibilities should include.
- To be responsible for all maintenance activities - working with a variety of state-of-the-art automated technology
- To assist with the installation and integration of the next generation of automation machinery, assist the company as the role out their next stage of automation upgrade projects
- To assist with the Breakdown response, fault finding to diagnose the problem and take appropriate
- To contribute to the flow of idea relating to continuous improvement, feeding in any ideas of how the operations can become better, faster, stronger.
What is needed to be considered for the role
- Recognised Electrical Engineering qualification - NVQ Level 3 minimum or equivalent
- At least 2 years working in an automated/manufacturing environment
- 17th/18th edition
- PLC experience preferred but not essential
What is in it for you?
- £17-£20 per hour dependent upon experience
- Plenty of overtime available (Typically 5-15 hrs) - Wk days 1.33x, Sat AM 1.5x, Sat PM/Sun 1.66x
- Fantastic, subsidised canteen
- Life insurance
- Company Medical Plan
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to have these vacancies filled as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please send over an upto date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.