|Location: Accrington, Lancashire||Salary: £17 - £20 per hour + + overtime + excellent benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Conor Hayes|
Sociable hours and an attractive package? if work life balance is a main drive alongside money, this role could offer you the balance you desire. Working Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm; earning up to 20 per hour, alongside great overtime opportunities offer the potential to accumulate some great earning.
My client is looking for an electrical maintenance engineer to add to their growing team of engineers. This role will encompass maintenance activities including.
- Fault finding on PLC systems to help find the root cause of any down time.
- Carry out planned, preventative and reactive maintenance activities relating to plant, machinery and building services
- Install, decommission and commission of machinery
What is required
- Qualification in electrical installation minimum level 3 or HNC
- 17th/18th edition
- Previous maintenance experience with a fast moving manufacturing industry
What's in it for me?
- £17-£20 per hour, plenty of overtime available paid at 1.5x
- Days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Subsidised canteen
- Life insurance
- Company medical plan
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to have these vacancies filled as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please send over an upto date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.