Are you looking for a new Electrical Design role?
We have a new contract role in the Daresbury area offering at least 12 months work. The position is paying an hourly rate of £45 per hour (ltd)
You'll be joining a multidisciplinary team of expert engineers working on-site to support capital projects.
The company is a 130 strong engineering and design project management business that work across several sectors for SME companies up to blue-chip multinationals.
We're looking for someone who can tick all the following off their CV:
- Degree or Equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Chartered status with the IET
- Experience working in an engineering consultancy on the delivery of capital projects.
- Experience in design phase schemes including feasibility, basis of design through to detailed design.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, chemical or refinery industries.
- Site commissioning experience would be a benefit but non-essential
If you meet the above criteria, and want to apply for this position, hit the "apply now" button on this page. Alternatively, get in touch with Mark Dorey on 0161 839 5353 or by email at email@example.com.