Electrical Design Engineers!
I really don't want to use the phrase "New Year, New You?!" but the truth is, the beginning of the year is a good time to evaluate what you're doing. A couple of weeks off to reflect on what's been good, and what could be better. Are you doing something for the sake of it, or do you really enjoy what you're doing?
After contemplating this, if you're still looking for a new role and you're based in North Manchester, then this role might be for you!
We're in need of an Electrical Design Engineer for a position based in Rossendale. They are looking for someone who has been involved in the Design and Manufacturing of Special Purpose Machinery, working with AutoCAD - and ideally ePlan.
The company have been expanding, with plenty of orders coming through across the Globe with well named brands.
Responsibilities are as below:
- Produce electrical drawings using e-plan, including panel layouts, bill of materials and full electrical information to enable the panel build this includes rating plates and legend plates.
- Provide single line diagrams with cable idents to enable quotations from Electrical Contractors to be competitive.
- Attend site meetings with the project engineer to meet the customer.
- Specify electrical instrumentation such as flow sensors and level probes as required
- Complete pneumatic circuits and supply a bill of materials for all pneumatic components
- Ensure, when necessary, all sites specific customer standards are adhered to
- Assist on site as required
Maybe it's not 'New You' as such, but could it be a happier version?
If this sounds useful to you - get in touch today on firstname.lastname@example.org