Are you looking for a stable job within the Building Services industry?
Looking for a role with one of the World's largest Engineering firms?
Would you like to take your experience and be involved in the defence sector?
We are currently looking to speak with Senior Electrical Design Engineers with strong experience working within the Building Services industry. Candidates should have experience working with AutoCAD, Amtech and Hevacomp.
Based in Surrey, the role is essential for the client's ongoing contract with the MOD.
Specific responsibilities include:
- The design, validation, specification, and selection of services relating to a range of electrical services systems including; Power Generation, Sub-Stations HV/LV distribution, Lighting & Emergency Lighting, Small Power, Lightning Protection, Fire Alarms, Communications and Control.
- Production or management of the production of conceptual through to 'for construction' designs, specifications and equipment selection, bills of materials and requisitioning.
- Ensuring that assigned tasks are completed within time and budget constraints
- Equipment inspections & factory acceptance tests on new equipment and conditioning reports on recovered deployed equipment.
- Evaluation of other building services such as general Mechanical and HVAC
If this role is of interest to you, get in touch with Mark Dorey on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07909 906 061.