Electrical Contracts Manager, Permanent position, salary dependent on experience
Great opportunity to join a company who have a vast portfolio of projects in the following sectors: industrial, commercial, pharmaceutical, food processing, logistics distribution centres.
Ultimate responsibility for the delivery of their projects in line with K&M policies, procedures, EHSQ and financial targets.
This role reports to the Operations Manager or Operations Director and is both office and site based as site rotation is necessary to support project requirements.
Liaise daily with the Client, Project Manager, QS, EHSQ, Design and Operations Manager.
* Attend tender handover and project start up meetings.
* Become familiar with all details and specifications of the contract.
* Set up for each project an email distribution list.
* Ensure full team understand role with regards the project and manage team and any issues.
* Setting out key dates Program - develop and produce the program.
* Raising RFI's, Lead final design.
* Issue technical submittals and follow through to approval.
* Ensure all large ticket items are procured and delivered in line with program.
* Budget -ultimately responsible for managing budget. Work closely with the QS.
* Breakout labour only packages and specialists' packages
* All aspects of the cost plan
* Sets out and manage labour tracker.
* Attend site weekly to monitor progress and quality.
* Ensure the progress report is updated weekly. Populate monthly high-level report for monthly Senior Mgt review.
Experience and Qualifications
- Trade or Engineering Background
- 5 years post qualification experience in Construction/Project Management
- Proven experience in MS Project, MS Office Suite Proven experience in MS
- Excellent Communication, Organisation and Leadership skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to meet deadlines
If you would like further information, please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353, or email your upto date CV to email@example.com