Are you a Senior EC&I Design Engineer looking for a new career? Do you have a strong understanding of Process and Plant Engineering? Do you know your way around a paper mill?
In your new role you will be instrumental to designing the Electrical Controls and Instrumentation of large bespoke machinery for the Paper and Process industry.
- This will include the Design of HV/LV Power Distribution Systems.
- Taking and specifying the required Electrical equipment.
- Creating Motor Lists
- Using AMTECH for Cable Sizing and schedules
Your role will be split between the office and various sites;
Site work will include but not limited to;
- H&S Awareness
- Sub Contractor Meetings
- Supervision and Management of Subcontractors
Due to the nature of this role, you will also require some Project Management Experience;
- Information Dissemination and Filing
- On and Off Site meeting organisation
- Procurement and Expediting
- H&S in line with CDM regulations
HND / HNC / Degree qualified
If this is you, get in touch now.