|Location: Oldham, Greater Manchester||Salary: Up to £11.00 per hour|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Samantha Worsh|
Document Controller, Permanent position, £11 an hour + 25 days holiday and Bank holidays
Working hours are Mon - Thurs 8am - 4:30pm, Fri 8am - 12:45pm
If you have excellent administration skills, and have great attention to detail, this is the role for you.
It's a great opportunity to join a company who have been established for over 40 years, and specialise in design and manufacturing of fluid/gas flow components and systems.
- Compiling Quality Assurance Documentation Packs
- Organising an archiving system.
- Labelling, sorting, and categorizing documents for ease of use.
- Retrieving documents upon request.
- Outlining a long-term storage strategy.
- Adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Working with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practice across the company.
- Training employees on efficient documentation usage.
- Assisting with both internal and external audits.
- Ensuring documentation integrity.
- Controlling access to documents.
- Removing documents that are obsolete.
- Utilising storage software and applications for electronic filing.
- Assisting with general QA related activities.
- Reporting directly
Documentation Specialist Requirements:
- Proficiency with scanning and administrative technology.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and the use of Computers.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Multitasking ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
For further information, please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353, or contact Samantha on 0161 416 6366.