We've got a brand new contract role in Stevenage for a Digital Waveform Design Engineer, paying up to £35 per hour.
You'll be joining a global player in the world of defence manufacture, working a fast-paced project developing high-speed circuits for weapons systems.
When you're dealing with the design and build of complex weapons systems such as missiles, having the right skill set is critical. Ideally, you will be an expert in mixed-signal electronics design with a sound appreciation for radar systems.
We have a more extensive list of requirements, but you must be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas;
- Analogue & High-speed Digital Circuit Design
- Design, Simulation & Layout using Zuken
- FPGA/CPLD Circuit Design and Simulation using Xilinx ISE, Vivado, Libero, and others
- Perform design proving test and trials in laboratory
- Diagnose hardware problems using various methods; e.g. visual inspection, signal/data analysis in design
- Knowledge of mixed-signal board techniques
- Awareness of manufacturing techniques and capabilities
- Appreciation of mechanical design & module packaging
- Be conversant with design tools, including Zuken, Orcad, LTSpice, and others
- Be able to write high-quality test requirements and test report
- Must hold or be eligible for SC clearance.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Mark Dorey at Employment Solutions. Have you got any questions? Get in touch on 0161 839 5353.