Your banknotes, gig tickets and stamps all have the same thing in common.
They all contain hidden security features that help to keep your documents tamper-proof, using methods such as watermarking and security threads! It's amazing technology!
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join a company, based in Cheshire, that is at the forefront of the security paper industry.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of customer service/relations. You will act as a key interface between the Company and its Agents and Distributors and work in partnership with Business Development Managers and those in other departments to ensure customer needs are met.
- Experience in a customer-facing role(s).
- Experience gained in a multinational Customer Service or Sales environment
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT skills, e.g. Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of ordering systems (e.g. Donoghue system.)
- Well rounded educational background, e.g. range of O levels or equivalent.
Days, no shifts, excellent package: PRP, Ownership Bonus, Excellent Pensions Scheme, 25 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holidays.
Get in touch with Monika at Employment Solutions today to apply